NOKKO Architectural and Engineering Scale Ruler Set
- 3 RULERS IN 1 DELUXE BUNDLE – Be ready for any professional or recreational drafting task as this bundle includes 1 architect scale ruler, 1 engineer scale ruler, and a standard metal ruler.
- EXCELLENT READABILITY – With laser-etched white markings set on a black background, these rulers are easier to read than rulers with poor contrast or printed markings that easily fade or rub off.
- READY FOR MANY YEARS OF USE – Subpar scale rulers have a steel exterior but are filled with plastic. Our scale rulers are made of solid aluminum that will easily withstand impact or drops.
- MAX VALUE FOR MONEY – Individually purchasing an engineering or architectural scale ruler can be costly. With this bundle, you get 3 professional quality measuring tools at an affordable price.
- PERFECT FOR ALL PROJECTS – Both the scale rulers use the standard Imperial scale, while the stainless steel ruler features both Imperial and Metric scales, plus a conversion table on the backside.
PERFECTLY DRAFTED BLUEPRINTS
Easily communicate your complex engineering and architectural ideas and concepts by creating flawless blueprints with these professional-quality, all-metal scale rulers:
- Architect’s triple-sided ruler with 1 1/2”, 1, 3/4”, 3/8”, 3/16”, 3/32”, 1/2”, 1/4”, 1/8”, 3 & 16 scales
- Engineer’s triple-sided ruler with 1:10, 1:20, 1:30, 1:40, 1:50 & 1:60 scales
INCLUDES AN ALL-STEEL 12-INCH STANDARD RULER
Completing the package is a 12” metal ruler, which features 30cm Metric scale markings that allow you to measure in centimeters, millimeters, and 0.5 millimeters. It also features 12” Imperial scale markings that let you measure in inches, 1/16”, 1/32”, and 1/64”.
Enjoy quick and easy figure conversions as this all-metal ruler features a handy inch-to-millimeter conversion table on its backside.
BUILT TO WITHSTAND PUNISHMENT
You need a set of measuring tools that will see you through numerous contracts and projects. Made of anodized aluminium, our triangular scale rulers are ready to face daily punishment. Even if you saw these rulers in half, you will see how solid they are – you won’t see any hollow parts that are filled with plastic. Now you can forget about using scale rulers that easily chip off or crack after just a few months of use.
CARRY OUT PRECISE MEASUREMENTS ALL THE TIME
The problem with low-quality rulers is that they rely on printed markings, which can easily be erased by rubbing or scratching. Our measuring tools boast of laser-etched markings that will remain clear and visible even when exposed to consistent friction. To prove this, the markings on our rulers were unaffected even swiped back and forth with superfine P1000 sandpaper.
MORE TIME DRAFTING, LESS TIME SQUINTING
Some scale rulers are made available in brightly colored variants, which might not look appropriate in a professional setting. These colored rulers also appear shiny and have terrible contrast, making it harder for you to read their figures.
Our rulers provide the highest possible contrast with white characters set on a black background – so there’s no need to keep taking second glances on the markings while you work.
BEST RULER UPGRADE
If you are still using your old set of faded and flimsy rulers, now is the perfect time to chuck them all in the bin. You deserve measuring tools that you will be proud to show off to colleagues, clients, and classmates. These professional quality rulers also make an excellent Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthday, or graduation present for engineers, architects, illustrators, or students who need to carry out precise measurements all the time.