NOKKO Stainless Steel Ruler 10-Pack
- SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY – The set includes 10 professional grade 12-inch/30cm stainless steel metal rulers. This bulk pack is suitable for crafting, drafting and architectural projects, and woodworking.
- PRECISE MEASUREMENTS ALL THE TIME – Markings start at ”zero” at the very edge of the ruler. The rulers are marked in millimeters and inches, perfect for drafting or measuring in imperial or metric units.
- QUICK & EASY FIQURE CONVERSIONS – The backing of these all-metal rulers features an accurate inch-to-millimeter conversion table guide. Make quick, on-the-spot calculations while you’re working.
- CLEARLY MARKED GRADATIONS – The etched markings on every straight edge ruler in this pack are clear, easy to read, and won’t fade or rub off. Avoid incorrect measurements because of confusing marks!
- USE THEM FOR LONGER – This ruler set is made from high-quality hardened stainless steel. The material is rust-proof and non-corrosive and can withstand impacts or drops without getting easily damaged.
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLARS
Having to purchase stainless steel rulers individually can be rather expensive. Save more by buying in bulk instead of per piece. With this set, you’ll be getting 10 high-quality metal rulers at a reasonably affordable money.
This 10-piece pack is great for when having multiple rulers is more efficient. Teachers in faculty offices, students in classrooms, designers in the workshop or office can all enjoy having their own metal ruler to use.
ACCURATE IMPERIAL & METRIC MEASUREMENTS
These metal rulers come with both imperial and metric measurements. Need to measure something in inches? This 12-inch ruler has gradations down to 1/64 of an inch. Prefer to use the metric scale? You can do so with this 30cm ruler which has markings as small as 0.5mm.
Aside from that, the markings or the ”zero” mark starts at the very end of the ruler, a welcome feature for users who need incredibly precise measurements.
BUILT FOR LONG-TERM USE
Tired of wooden or plastic rulers that crack and have edges that chip off after only a few weeks of use? Then these metal rulers are what you need!
Made from hardened stainless steel, these rulers are tough and durable enough to see you through hundreds of drafting and drawing projects. The rust-proof material stands well against impacts, preventing the edges from chipping or denting.
NO BLURRED & CONFUSING GRADATIONS
Many rulers come with poorly printed marks or gradations. Not only do these easily rub off or get erased, but unclear markings lead to measurement mistakes that can turn into costly or potentially dangerous errors down the line.
So instead of printed marks, our stainless steel rulers have ultra-fine etched markings. They’re very clear and easy to read, and won’t get erased even by constant friction or years of use.
ONLY SMOOTH, STRAIGHT LINES
Chipped ruler edges result in jagged or crooked lines. This is simply unacceptable for many projects, especially those that require precise drafts and drawings like engineering, architecture, woodworking, and remodelling.
With this metal ruler though, this shouldn’t be a problem. The edges are strong and sturdy and can even be used for cutting straight lines with a cutter.
HANDY CONVERSION TABLE
Sometimes, you find yourself needing to make some quick measurement conversions on-site. With this ruler, you won’t have to whip out your phone just to check charts. Flip over your tool, check your measurements, and get back to work in a matter of seconds.
At the back of each ruler is an accurate inch-to-millimeter conversion table. Like the gradations on the front side of the ruler, these are also laser-etched.